The domestic edition of EITCA Academy Programme
The domestic edition of EITCA Academy Programme and the EITC Programme is implemented by the ITTC CompLearn local branch network under the accreditation of the European Information Technologies Certification Institute EITCI in Brussels, Belgium, EU.
The European Information Technologies Certification Institute EITCI, seated in Brussels is an interdomestic not-for-profit organization, based in Belgium, European Union. The EITCI Institute gathers representatives and experts from both academia and IT industry in the EU aiming to develop standards of IT certification in the face of dynamically changing technological and economic environment, conditioning competencies in order to improve Information Technologies knowledge and professional skills in a society on interdomestic level. The certification standards developed by the EITCI Institute are implemented and offered commercially by the ITTC CompLearn, including EITCA Academy programme under a license and accreditation by the European Information Technologies Certification Institute EITCI (The certification license no: EITCI-LID-UK-06110001). For the EITCA programme participants, it means a formal statement of the acquired knowledge gained during the accredited training is in the form of interdomestic certificates EITCA (or EITC when it comes to the single subject/course from the programme) issued in Brussels EU, along with programme supplements in English (as well as translated copies in a local language).
- The domestic edition of EITCA Academy is implemented with the accreditation of the European Information Technologies Certification Institute EITCI in Brussels
- Distant learning classes are fully conducted on-line (lectures and laboratories) in local language on the Internet based CompLearn e-Learning platform
- The study programme covers from 150 to 180 hours within 10 to 12 subject blocks (lectures, tools laboratories and substantive consultations with academic staff)
- The didactic-certification programme is feasible even for people with low level of Information Technologies skills
- The exam and certification procedures are also held in a local language and are fully provided remotely via internet and the e-learning platforms
- Completion of one of the commercially offered EITCA Academy Programmes is awarded with the namely interdomestic EITCA certificate issued by the European Information Technologies Certification Institute in Brussels